Dust is a cutting-edge platform that speeds up the implementation of large language model (LLM) applications.
The Future of Language Model Apps
Dust is an innovative platform built to accelerate the deployment of large language model (LLM) applications. It offers a suite of tools and features designed to make it easier for developers to create powerful LLM apps that can be used in a variety of contexts.
With Dust, users can chain multiple LLMs together, easily manage version histories and caching of apps, as well as deploy ready-made apps that do things like semantic search.
- Easy deployment – Deploying applications with Dust is easy and straightforward. With just a few clicks, you can set up your application environment and deploy ready-made apps with no hassle.
- Chained LLM apps – Connect multiple LLMs together for added functionality and better performance in your app.
- Model choice – Create an app that uses the latest language models or combine them for added power and flexibility.
- Version history – Manage your project’s versions, so you can go back in time if you need to make changes or fix bugs in a released version of your project.
- Caching – Reduce latency by caching data or app results so they don’t have to be re-calculated every time they’re requested.
- Apps that do things – Deploy ready-made apps such as semantic search quickly and easily using the tools available in Dust.
- Limited customization options – The templates provided by Dust are useful but there’s limited scope for customizing their appearance or functionality beyond what’s offered out-of-the-box.
- No support for other languages/frameworks – While most major programming languages are supported by Dust, some alternative languages/frameworks may not be compatible with the platform.